Indiana Accountant needed for overseas property investor

3 Replies

HI, I live in Australia, but invest in Indianapolis. Our tax year starts 1st July and ends 30th June. I need to find a good Accountant, preferably from Indiana that understands the tax needs of property investors and hopefully has some experience with overseas investors. Do any of you have any suggestions? Thanks in Advance

G'day Jonathan

I am an investor in the US based in Melbourne Australia.  I have a contact here in Australia who is a tax agent in the US and also an accountant here in AU.  PM me if you still looking and I can send you her details.  She is from CA though, but I don't think that would matter?