Month to month rent to lease option

Month to month rent to lease option

Rental Property Investor · Manchester, CT · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 0 votes
I would like to know some pros and cons to either renting month to month or continuing a lease. My tenants are currently requesting a month to month but I would like them to renew there year lease so I have a little more security. Does anyone have any experience in this matter and could give me some advice on how to manage this situation?
0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2017 · 825 posts · 278 votes
    8y

    The laws depend very much on your state. In mine, a month to month tenant gets 60 days notice, where a lease person only needs 30. I personally wouldn't go month to month with mine, but people do.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.