Help for a reliable tenant delinquent rent collection company

Help for a reliable tenant delinquent rent collection company

Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hi,

I am a landlord and I often come across scenario that tenant leaves without paying rent or I evict tenant, get judgement but can't collect the rent. I don't have much time to go after all the process of garnishment and so. Can anyone suggest a reasonably reliable tenant delinquent rent collection company? I don't want to hire a collection company who sends out one or two mail to the company or just make one or two phone call and close the case. I want them to try hard and finally report it to credit bureau. Your help would be highly appreciated. 

Mohammad 

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Olympia, WA · Member since 2011 · 45 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    I have used Columbia Debt Recovery in the past. They provide services in Oregon and Washington, and they have done a good job for me and they specialize in property management. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.