Property Management Company in Buffalo NY area

Property Management Company in Buffalo NY area

Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new to BP. I have a duplex in Buffalo area where I need some help with property management. Is there a good Property Management company that investors in Buffalo can recommend? I live in Toronto, Canada so I am not too far from Buffalo and have been able to self-manage the property so far. However, I am considering expansion and looking for local partners with boots on the ground in Buffalo who can help manage the properties.

Thanks in advance for your help.

A

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Ricky Singh make sure you do your due diligence and interview 3 property managers before making your decision. Dont look at the lowest fees as you main criteria.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.