Property Management - Chicago, IL Western Suburbs

Property Management - Chicago, IL Western Suburbs

Investor · USA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey BP community,

I'm seeking property management in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL. Starting up my first single family home rental. Rehab is in process and looking to rent in the next few months. Thanks!

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
8y
Originally posted by @Matt Roberts:

Hey BP community,

I'm seeking property management in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL. Starting up my first single family home rental. Rehab is in process and looking to rent in the next few months. Thanks!

 I would speak with @Mark Ainley he is the best PM I knw

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 189 posts · 153 votes
    8y

    I have heard good things about Sean Morrissey in the western burbs of Chicago. He has a management company and does a podcast.

  • Investor · USA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Perry Farella:

    I have heard good things about Sean Morrissey in the western burbs of Chicago. He has a management company and does a podcast.

     Thank you Perry. I will look into it.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 612 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Hi Matt, 

    I only have one rental in that area and I have been using Bacchus Realty to manage it for the 7 years I've been renting the unit. Very responsive, and smaller family-owned company vibe.  Site is here - http://www.bacchusrealtygroup.com/ - and I know Angelina pretty well if you'd like an introduction.

    -Tom

  • Investor · USA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Tom Shallcross:

    Hi Matt, 

    I only have one rental in that area and I have been using Bacchus Realty to manage it for the 7 years I've been renting the unit. Very responsive, and smaller family-owned company vibe.  Site is here - http://www.bacchusrealtygroup.com/ - and I know Angelina pretty well if you'd like an introduction.

    -Tom

     Thank you Tom. I will consider them.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 122 votes
    8y
    @Matt Roberts I recommend reaching out to @Mark Ainley at GC Realty. Their office is in the western suburbs and they manage properties there and in the city. Mark has been on the podcast as well and spoke at the Chicago investors Summit back in May.
  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Christopher Malone Thanks.

    @Matt Roberts Let me know any questions you have or if you just want to have a quick convo on what you are working on and looking for.  Thanks!

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Matt Roberts:

    Hey BP community,

    I'm seeking property management in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL. Starting up my first single family home rental. Rehab is in process and looking to rent in the next few months. Thanks!

     I would speak with @Mark Ainley he is the best PM I knw

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.