Oak Trust Property Management in Greater Charleston Area, SC

Oak Trust Property Management in Greater Charleston Area, SC

Kristopher KyzarBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2017 · 260 posts · 174 votes

I'm considering finding a new property management company for my rentals in Goose Creek, SC, and I'm looking at Oak Trust Properties as a possibility.  Anyone here have experience with them?  Based on the content on their website, they almost answer all 20 questions from the Blog post here without my having to ask.

0Reply
34 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Call Todd at UR homes in Summerville.  I have a few properties with him.  Good service at a good price.

  • Kristopher KyzarBusiness Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2017 · 260 posts · 174 votes
    7y

    @ Brian Renaud thanks for the referral.  I'll look into them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.