Property Management Company in Dallas, Tx area

Property Management Company in Dallas, Tx area

Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for a good property management company in the Dallas, Tx area. references for companies you have used/companies not to use. Looking to have 4-6 properties managed. I live in CA so i need a company i can trust 

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    7y

    Hi @Michael Tennant, I'll send you a private message with more information.  What type of properties do you currently have?

  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    7y
    @Michael Tennant. I’m from Cali too! And living in Dallas now. I’ll send you a PM.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.