Short Term Rental Property Manager for Condo in Downtown Seattle?

Short Term Rental Property Manager for Condo in Downtown Seattle?

Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 1 vote

Hi all

I have a 1Bed condo in Downtown Seattle (Belltown) with a parking spot.  I currently have a long term renter and considering going short term rent via short term renting on Airbnb/etc. Any one have any experiences with any companies in the area?  I'm looking for complete end-to-end property management, so would need to not only do the cleanings/turnover but also manage the listings on the various channels, sort out issues with the condo, etc.

Thanks in advance

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Justin CambraPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed Im currently using TurnkeyVR but also looking into switching. Other companies I know of and have talked to are Evolve and Vacasa. All of them have capability to list on all the major STR sites. Let me know if you have any questions.

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    many thanks! I just reached out to all of them to see what the options/fees are... thanks again for the tips!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.