Does ANYONE know Reputable Property Managers in Detroit MI area?

Does ANYONE know Reputable Property Managers in Detroit MI area?

Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Does ANYONE know Reputable Property Managers in Detroit MI area?

I am a long distant investor with a SFR in Detroit MI, with an existing property manager that does not meet my standards.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated! :-)

Thanks,

1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 380 posts · 244 votes
7y

@Chris Johnson ,

Hey, I can send you someone that should be better. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 380 posts · 244 votes
    7y

    @Chris Johnson ,

    Hey, I can send you someone that should be better. 

  • Specialist · Detroit, MI · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Call Marcus Twyman at Opulent Realty Team in Detroit.  www.opulentrealtyteam.com

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello There,

    Looking for Property Managers in the Detroit, Mi area. Would love to hear some recommendations. I really appreciate it.


    v/r, Carina
     

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 47 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    @Carina Bernabe Hello Carina, feel free to pm me so I can send you over a few reputable Property Managers.

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    6y

    @Carina Bernabe: Biggerpockets makes it very difficult to use names here. If you do, they often delete your posts. But we can point you in the right direction.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you.  I will send you a message directly.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.