Methods to manage multiple phone numbers on one cell phone?

Methods to manage multiple phone numbers on one cell phone?

Rental Property Investor · Casa Grande, AZ · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 4 votes

Hello,

I'm currently using grasshopper to receive calls and texts from current and potential tenants on a commercial property. I currently have a call tree set up with them and their app allows me to receive notifications on my cell phone whenever someone sends a text or leaves a voicemail on the property's number. I can also leave the app's icon on my home screen and a count of the amount of new notifications will be displayed on it.

I've reached a point where I need 3 separate numbers, each with their own call trees. The problem is that grasshopper requires a separate account for each call tree and the app can only be logged into one at a time so I can only see notifications for one number at a time.

Does anyone know of any solutions to this? Or maybe a simpler way of doing this?

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 179 posts · 92 votes
    7y

    Justin, 

    Could you not just have the three properties call the same number? I'm sure there's a reason you do it the way that you currently do, but it would be simplest to have the properties call the same number

    You can set up a google voice number and have all calls/texts/voicemails go to your cell phone. You can even silence the notifications if you want so you're not bombarded with calls/texts and you can check it at your leisure. You may be able to set up multiple numbers. I've never tried so I don't know for certain. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Casa Grande, AZ · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Thanks Alex. Yes I gave that some thought and if I can't find a way to easily manage each call tree separately then I'll go that route. I just like to keep the greetings personalized to the property and I think having a separate icon for each property on my phone's home screen would help with organization. May seem trivial but I'm noticing that little things can make a big impact on day to day operations, especially for repetitive tasks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.