How to refinance an LLC owned investment property?

How to refinance an LLC owned investment property?

Rental Property Investor · NorCal · Member since 2018 · 399 posts · 222 votes

Has anyone had any issues with lenders not warming up to doing a refi on an LLC owned investment property? Or do most lenders have no issues with this?

1Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Doylestown, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

@David de Luna - All of the lenders I work with are fine with lending to an LLC... but then again I only work with these lenders because they are investor friendly (No W2s or tax returns and can close quickly). The traditional banks made growing my portfolio next to impossible.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @David de Luna No issue. Just tell them what you want to do and they should tell you exactly how to do it. I use a small, local community bank and their service is awesome. Anything I need, they just tell me what documents to sign. I doubt that the big national banks are very accommodating.

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 270 posts · 187 votes
    7y

    Not all banks will refi for LLC, just call around you will find the right bank.

  • Rental Property Investor · Doylestown, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @David de Luna - All of the lenders I work with are fine with lending to an LLC... but then again I only work with these lenders because they are investor friendly (No W2s or tax returns and can close quickly). The traditional banks made growing my portfolio next to impossible.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.