Anyone knows a handyman in DFW Plumbing/Electrician?

Anyone knows a handyman in DFW Plumbing/Electrician?

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 54 posts · 19 votes

Hello BP Community!

Does anyone know of a good handyman who knows plumbing, electricity and HVAC in DFW area? I will really appreciate if you share a contact or any suggestions where I can find a good one.

Thank you!

Addie-

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    7y

    @Adriana Diaz I can recommend some to you. But all those it sounds like your trying to GC a rehab out-of-state. I can recommend a few companies that can GC a rehab too. It will take a lot off your plate.

  • Plano, TX · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 5 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Joe Funari:

    @Adriana Diaz I can recommend some to you. But all those it sounds like your trying to GC a rehab out-of-state. I can recommend a few companies that can GC a rehab too. It will take a lot off your plate.

     Could you recommend someone to me? Looking someone to change AC filters and wash the outside unit coils.

  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    6y

    @Zoe Lee Keller Services Heating and air conditioning is great for servicing HVAC for investors here in the DFW area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.