Recommended Property Managers in Wichita, Kansas

Recommended Property Managers in Wichita, Kansas

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 6 votes

Hey everyone, I'm looking to invest in a multi-family rental property in Wichita, Kansas so I'm in the search for a good property manager/company. You guys have any recommended property managers/companies in Wichita, Kansas? Thanks in advance! 

0Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    Kimberly Wimmer - Reliant Real Estate and Property Management.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Carl Willis Thank you, I'll look into her and her company. 

  • Rehabber · Wichita, KS · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Johnnie, I own Harmon Property Management in Wichita, KS. I would be happy to visit with you to see if my company could be of assistance.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Matt Harmon Thank you, I'll PM you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.