Recommendation on 'how to hire' a property manager in Mesa, AZ?

Recommendation on 'how to hire' a property manager in Mesa, AZ?

Mesa, AZ · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 4 votes

I'm looking for a property manager. Wondering if there is a website, ratings, reviews etc. How can I filter for a reasonable yet someone with integrity who I can build a long term partnership in this new area  (Mesa, AZ) for me?

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor / Attorney · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 388 posts · 265 votes
    7y

    I don't know about ratings, but I do have the name of a great brokerage that does a lot of PM work. Let me know if you'd like a referral!

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Pamela Sandberg that would be great, please let me know. thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.