Property Management for 4-plex - Huntsville AL

Property Management for 4-plex - Huntsville AL

Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 10 votes

Hi BP-er's

I need a good reference for property management in Huntsville, AL. I have one SFR there being managed by Rosenblum Realty but they only manage SFR's. I need one that will manage a quad I'm under contract for. Any suggestions?

1Reply
24 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 231 posts · 191 votes
    7y
  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 132 posts · 56 votes
    7y

    @Gary Michalske

    I am using Rocket City PM for my duplex. I am satisfied with them. Let me know if you are interested in a contact there. 

  • Professional · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    Sent you a private message. Lots of good choices in the area for sure though.

  • Attorney · Irvine, CA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    @Jason Grey can I get the list as well

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.