Real Estate Newbie in Toronto (GTA)

Real Estate Newbie in Toronto (GTA)

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi, I am a real estate newbie and just bought my first investment property.

Sale Price :560K
Down : 5% - used up all my saving
Income from property
: $3980
Cash Flow : +$100 after all expenses ( Made a rookie mistake of agreeing to pay utilities)
Employment Income
: $50,000K

How do I leverage in current GTA market to by my next property. I found a good property for 400K but don't know where to look for downpayment money

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Hamilton Ontario, Canada · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Hi Jeff,

    Great to hear from you. I am also a new investor from Toronto, just finishing reno on my first triplex. I am going to rent the units and refinance. I am already looking for the next deal.

    Would be happy to chat more.

  • Toronto, ON · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Jeff Varghese

    Hey Jeff!

    Would love to help you out. Maybe if I had a bit more information about your situation and property, we could figure out some strategies to get you your next property!

    Feel free to message me and we can chat!

    Regards,

    Zach Bousquet.

    Mortgage Agent.

    Multi-family Investor.

  • Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 891 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Varghese:

    Hi, I am a real estate newbie and just bought my first investment property.

    Sale Price :560K
    Down : 5% - used up all my saving
    Income from property
    : $3980
    Cash Flow : +$100 after all expenses ( Made a rookie mistake of agreeing to pay utilities)
    Employment Income
    : $50,000K

    How do I leverage in current GTA market to by my next property. I found a good property for 400K but don't know where to look for downpayment money

     I need you to refer me to your mortgage broker.

    How did you manage to get financing for over $500k with only a $50,000 income.. You credit score must have been 900

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.