Any affordable insurance for Jacksonville FL rentals ?

Any affordable insurance for Jacksonville FL rentals ?

Investor · Ohio & Florida · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP.

Hi everyone

I’ve been looking for a good insurance company In jacksonville FL for my rentals for a while now.

Hoping to lean on my fellow BP members for some guidance.

Does anyhow know any good ones ?

0Reply
36 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Hi, I can introduce you to someone who can help. Thanks 

  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    I have used Palm Insurance, they have been good so far. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.