Investor · Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
I'm now searching for another property management firm in Memphis. Can anyone recommend a good alternative to Crestcore?
I've used Crestcore in Memphis, TN and agree with others on this board that Crestcore is HORRIBLE. I also read positive reviews about them, but I've been with them using their property management for about 5 years now and time and time again, WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM, it's always ended in frustration; It's easy to be good when things are going well but WOW! are they bad when things are not running perfectly. Further, they are unprofessional, disorganized, and seemingly always-in-turnover-or-reorganization. Communication is not existant, including basic responses via email, etc. I've chatted with @Douglas Skipworth and he seems like a great guy, but he hasn't stepped in to fix basic problems there. This caused me to avoid buying any more houses in Memphis.
I haven't heard from you in over a year, but I just sent you a private message. I don't really work in the day-to-day property management operations, but I'm happy to assist you just as I always have been.
American Fork, UT · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 76 votes
6y
@Patrick Plummer
PLEASE SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE, YOU AREN’T ALONE. OUR ATTORNEYS WANT TO TALK WITH YOU!
We had a terrible experience with Crestcore as well. We can’t believe this company is still able to even operate in Memphis! We worked with Dan Butler and never worked with Douglas. Crestcore was extremely dishonest, very unprofessional, and extremely difficult to get ahold of! Things are so bad for us we’ve been forced to file civil suit against them because of all of the issues we’ve had.
IN OUR OPINION, IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING OWNING PROPERTY IN MEMPHIS AND READING THIS POST, DON’T USE CRESTCORE!! This is our opinion and would be up to you to form your own opinion.
We have found and made contact with several people that have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with this group. They over billed us for management fees, billed us for things without authorization, billed us for things they never even did, and even caused additional damage to our homes!
Investor · Memphis · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 2 votes
6y
@pactrick Plummer I am from Memphis area and local investor you should try Mid South Best Rentals Terry Kerr is CEO of Mid South Home Buyers you can do some research on them they are pretty good great reviews also research Derrick Craig with DCC rentals