San Antonio Property Manager or RE Agent referral

San Antonio Property Manager or RE Agent referral

Rental Property Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 971 votes

One of our rentals in Converse, TX (a suburb of San Antonio) become vacant and we need assistance with showing it to prospective tenants. At this time we don't need property management, just a trusted resource to show the property - we will do initial screening prior and handle the applications after. This will require one hour a week at the property. Please let me know if you have any recommendations/referrals. Thanks.

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Costin I. I know there are a few quality PMs and brokers in town there but check with RentWerx which I think they will do lease only but they are great to have on hand if you ever need a full time PM.  

  • Schertz, TX · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Costin I. I do something similar with my properties. I have a realtor friend post the home for rent on MLS. Agents show the property using a key lockbox. The showing agents generally have done some pre-screening on their own just to make sure their client isn't wasting their time. When I get an applicant, I do my own screening, application, etc.. Once approved and moved in, the showing agent receives a commission of about $500 or so. The commission is listed in the hidden notes available to agents, so they know they will get something for their time. This system has worked very well for me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.