Would you buy three homes on one lot ?

Would you buy three homes on one lot ?

Investor · CA · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 10 votes

I have the opportunity to purchase THREE 2b/1bth homes that are on one lot in Fresno, CA for a purchase price of 215,000 which comes out to $104 per square foot. All three are currently rented out for a combined total of $2,150 a month so they would bring me $1,000 a month in positive cash flow. I walked through all three homes yesterday and they are livable but will need some tlc over the next few years and are in a lower-end neighborhood which is making me question the whole deal because I have no experience in this space. What would you do? any tips?

The few rentals I have are in the best parts of town and I have no headaches at all but I don't have any experience in a lower-ended neighborhood and don't know if it is the best thing to invest my money in. PLEASE HELP!!! 

1Reply
55 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
6y

I would be talking to local PM's about the stability of the renter base in that area.. 

as for price and rent that's good numbers for west coast everything  being equal. 

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.