Rookie Houston Real Estate Meet up

Rookie Houston Real Estate Meet up

Mark ColemanPro Member
Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 3 votes

Looking to see if anyone wants to start a local meetup in Houston. I am a new investor with one deal under my belt. Wanting to start a small group of about 5 to 10 people who are looking to make a huge change in 2020. I can't do this alone and didn't want to be apart of a group with hundreds of other investors. My thought is to get a few people with whom we can bounce ideas off each other, grow and learn. I came to the epiphany that I can't do this alone and I need to be around like-minded people. I read that you need to do that all the time but I have never done it. So this is my attempt at doing what successful individuals say you need to do.  So, if there are any members out there that are tired of going it alone and need some help from a small group, I am ready. 

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Mark Coleman Hey Mark! I am interested. Also a rookie here.

  • Mark ColemanPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Awesome, how do I get in touch with you? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.