Traveling Professionals Rental in Palm Harbor Fl

Traveling Professionals Rental in Palm Harbor Fl

Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes

I am looking for insight with renting to traveling medical/professionals. I would like to have my winter home paid for through renting to professionals that have 3 to 6 month assignments. 

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Eau Claire, WI · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    I used to have a property set up as an executive rental completely furnished and included all utilities. Traveling nurses/doctors were my main clients. The risk of vacancy is slightly higher than a typical rental however this can be lessened with contacts with different agencies hired to procure housing. I even worked directly with a hospital supplying housing for medical students at one point. There are definitely ways to make it worth your while!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Kimberly Taylor

    I'm in a similar situation in Palm Harbor as well Kim! I have an HOA min 90 day rental requirement and I'm looking to keep it full 10-11 months per year. In looking for traveling nurses, I'm told FurnishedFinder and Nestpick are helpful.

    I’m eager to follow this discussion for helpful feedback.

  • Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jeff L.:

    @Kimberly Taylor

    I'm in a similar situation in Palm Harbor as well Kim! I have an HOA min 90 day rental requirement and I'm looking to keep it full 10-11 months per year. In looking for traveling nurses, I'm told FurnishedFinder and Nestpick are helpful.

    I’m eager to follow this discussion for helpful feedback.

    Hi Jeff,

    Any chance your property is in Wedgewood?

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    No. It is in Cove Springs.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.