cant find insurance for my first duplex,who do you use for 2 - 4?

cant find insurance for my first duplex,who do you use for 2 - 4?

Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 144 posts · 42 votes

Im in Houston Texas. not in a flood zone. I have a SFH I rent and every Carrier I ping doesnt offer insurance for 2 to 4 units. duplex under contract and I need to get quotes to the lender NOW!

Thanks BP family 

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 174 posts · 100 votes
6y

I have a broker if you’d like a quote. I’ll PM you. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Concord, GA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    I just got coverage in GA for a duplex from Auto Owners. fwiw.

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 174 posts · 100 votes
    6y

    I have a broker if you’d like a quote. I’ll PM you. 

  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    I use Farmers-surprised you are having this problem?

  • Accountant · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I'm in a similar situation. My current insurance agent does not deal with 2-4plexes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.