A la carte property management services in Hagerstown

A la carte property management services in Hagerstown

Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hello fellow BPers!

I own a couple of residential rental properties in Hagerstown, MD, which is about 1.5 hours from where I live. They require way more time and effort to manage than I had expected. The biggest time waster for me is I have to drive 3 hours there and back to do simple things like showing the property to prospective tenants and showing up in court for evictions. Full-service property management companies charge way too much for their services considering the cash flow I get. I would prefer to find somebody local who could do showings (I typically pay $20 per showing) and represent me in court. This is the arrangement I have for my Florida properties and it works out great, but I have a family friend that I trust who does this for me there.

Can anybody recommend a good way to connect with a local person to carry out some of these tasks on a fee per transaction basis?

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Frederick, MD · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 11 votes
    6y

     I may have someone for you, will check with him tomorrow and will let you know

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Omer Ashkenazi thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!

  • Investor · Frederick, MD · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    just sent a pm

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.