Homeowner · Glen Allen, VA · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 9 votes
I have been driving for dollars and have found properties that looked as if no-one was living there & others that needed work.. (they all needed work) There are no for sale signs and they are not listed on realtor.com. How can I find the names and addresses of the owners to ask them if they want to sell.. Also, how can I tell if its a neighborhood people would want to rent in?
Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2016 · 893 posts · 1k+ votes
6y
@Frank Yaccarino There are many apps and websites to help with this. The long way is to just dig into the country records database and you will eventually uncover the owner names and addresses (if not owner occupied). You can also use sites like Melissa Data for finding home owners. There are other apps for neighborhood metrics as well like Neighbhorhood Scout, PropertyShark, etc.