Your Minnesota homestead credit was rejected

Your Minnesota homestead credit was rejected

Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes

I filed with HR block online. It went well. They allowed me to include all my properties (4) at no expense.

Both my returns were accepted quickly. I'm still waiting on the fed refund which is unusual but I got an email from HR Block.


Your Minnesota homestead credit was rejected

I don't see these pages. The only chat agent or phone agents are virtual agents no exception. I googled around and read the mn sites. I don't know why it was rejected. I have to mail it and I have a lot of time to do this so I'm not worried but hopefully it will be accepted. I have about 600 due back me. I rent out 50% of my home. I gave everyone CRPs. 

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    6y

    Quick google says...people who qualify:

    https://support.taxslayer.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015905251-Who-can-claim-the-Minnesota-Property-Tax-Credit-M1PR-

    The form and instructions:

    https://www.revenue.state.mn.u...

    You can file this separately from your taxes. 

    You’re welcome. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.