What company do you use for landlord insurance?

Most Popular Reply

Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
6y

@Chris Dominique there is a bunch to pick from. I have some policies with Farmer's and others with Lloyds. Get with a broker who has several companies to choose from.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    @Chris Dominique there is a bunch to pick from. I have some policies with Farmer's and others with Lloyds. Get with a broker who has several companies to choose from.

  • Kenneth GarrettPro Member
    Investor · Florida Panhandle/Illinois · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Chris Dominique

    I use State Farm and the rates are very reasonable.  Be careful about trying to save a couple of dollars.  I had a fire with about $140,000 of damage.  They were on the spot, cut a check for loss of rents and the initial portion of the repair.

  • New to Real Estate · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Chris Dominique

    State Farm $55.25 month

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.