Chicago Heights, IL · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 8 votes
Hello BP Communinity,
Would like to gain advice on how to legally rent out a condo and have it for corporate leasing and AirBNB. I recently just lost my job and I'm trying to strategize how I can keep income coming on a month to month bases. I saw a guy in atl say that he makes about 2000 a month profits off corporate housing and in between AirBNB. How would i go about finding places to rent out? Do I go on https://www.corporatehousingbyowner.com/properties/23262/ to find a property to rent and are they okay with that? Aren't they corporate landlords themselves?
Please help me help me with exact steps in doing so. I am located in chicago.
Hi Naeem, I am a investor in Chicago. Maybe the market is different depending on location but there is a high possibility to get that much in monthly rent from AIRBNB. But location is key. How accessible is it to the tourists spots. Etc