Looking for Contractors/Painters in Kansas City Area

Looking for Contractors/Painters in Kansas City Area

Investor · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 4 votes

I am currently planning a remodel on a duplex in Olathe, KS. It is in need of an exterior paint job and replacement of siding and some wood rot. Eventually I would like to remodel one of the units and would like to start planning and reaching out to contractors as soon as possible. If I can help out the local contractor community, I'd love to do so. I have reached out to around three different contractors all of whom are closed due to Covid. Thank you BP family!

1Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Alexander Knox:

    I am currently planning a remodel on a duplex in Olathe, KS. It is in need of an exterior paint job and replacement of siding and some wood rot. Eventually I would like to remodel one of the units and would like to start planning and reaching out to contractors as soon as possible. If I can help out the local contractor community, I'd love to do so. I have reached out to around three different contractors all of whom are closed due to Covid. Thank you BP family!

    larry Mueller painting, Fitzpatrick painting, schowalter painting, Cadena painting. Also foster construction

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.