Rental Property Management In Lincoln Nebraska

Rental Property Management In Lincoln Nebraska

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I am looking for recommendations on management companies in Lincoln Nebraska. Right now it would be 1 or 2 single family homes. I am just wanting to know the best ones out there and their costs. Hoping someone has some insight or experience I can learn from here.

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alan StrongPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Omaha Ne · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Elliott Bulling

    We manage properties in the Omaha and Lincoln areas. We use a slide scale based upon number of doors between 5-8% of collected rents.

    Happy to talk through your needs and point you in the right direction. There are a couple of other good PM companies in Lincoln also.

    Alan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.