Is the tenant in control? Covid makes it worse!

Is the tenant in control? Covid makes it worse!

Rental Property Investor 路 New Haven, CT 路 Member since 2019 路 18 posts 路 2 votes

My first property and I have a headache already 馃槴

I purchased a triplex about a month ago and I live in the first and inherited tenant on 2 and 3

The lease specificity says one off street car per floor.

I am the first to take blame here when tenant 3 complained about her back and her mom being old it鈥檚 a rental and they will get rid of it Thursday

Today is Thursday I call her about it and she basically said she gonna keep parking two cars in the back and for me to do what I gotta do

How should I handle this situation thanks

O and covid 19 does make the situation worse because of the eviction moratorium

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 路 24 posts 路 3 votes
    6y

    have it towed at their expense....

  • LakeWood , CA 路 Member since 2018 路 268 posts 路 331 votes
    6y

    Just call a local tow company. But make sure their lease states only 1 parking space is available for them 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.