Seeking CT investors to start a club

Seeking CT investors to start a club

Milford, CT · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi all, is anyone in CT and looking for landlord, or commercial, or rookie advice and comraderie? I am. I just purchased my first investment in CT and I’ll be looking for contractors and renters. It would be great to find other people around in the same boat. We can help tip each other off to deals and the best professionals in the area.

0Reply
30 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Hi, @Rachel Lysak, congrats on the property and welcome to BP. There are a number of very smart CT investors here. Make sure you take a look at the CT forum keep an eye open for the various meet ups.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.