Recommended Property Managers in Kansas City (Johnson County)

Recommended Property Managers in Kansas City (Johnson County)

Excelsior, MN · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 27 votes

Does anyone have a good property manager they would recommend in the Kansas City area?  Single family house 3 bed 1.5 bath in Roeland Park, KS.  Looking to maybe change from who I have used for a while.

Thanks
 

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y

@Josh V. I would recommend @Colin Douthit with Atlas Property Management. If that doesn't work out for you let me know. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Paul BrantonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hi Josh, 

    We would love to continue managing your property. The market is doing great things right now and rents are favorable for owners. If you have any specific concerns, please give me a call.

    Kind Regards,

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
    6y

    @Josh V. you can check out our testimonials on BP and our PM company Fountain City Property Solutions. (A PM company run by investors for investors) I would be happy to send you our agreement and discuss how we can assist you.  

  • Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Josh V. I would recommend @Colin Douthit with Atlas Property Management. If that doesn't work out for you let me know. 

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 82 votes
    6y

    @Josh V. I would recommend three

    Kc home rental (Roeland park area I believe)

    MGC properties (Lee’s summit)

    Midwest property management (Lee’s summit)

    Hope this helps! Let me know if you need any other recommendations and please let them know I sent you their way!

    Thanks,

    Jason

  • Property Manager · Kansas City · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 29 votes
    6y

    Thank you @Alex Olson.  @Josh V. I would be glad to help you out in any way that I can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.