River Point Property Management co in Marietta, OH review?

River Point Property Management co in Marietta, OH review?

Rental Property Investor · Marietta, OH · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 4 votes

Hi all,

I am currently interviewing a property management company in Marietta, OH called River Point Properties owned by Melissa Schafer. I have already spoken with them and found out some valuable information. Melissa has given me a reference and I will be calling them and asking some questions.

What I’d like to know is, have any of YOU used this PM?

If so...

What was your experience like? What services did you like/dislike?

Have you had any problems with vacancies?

How good is the communication when it comes to income, turnovers, maintenance?

Are you getting good quality tenants that pay rent on time, leave your property in good condition, and fulfill their lease?

Any other thoughts you’d like to give?

I appreciate any and all responses in advance. Not only will this information help me in deciding whether or not I want to hire this company, but it can also help other investors on BP make informed decisions.

Thanks!

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Stay as far away from Riverpoint properties as possible. They do horrible work and will cost you more money in the long run.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.