Cozy or Zillow for property management? Pros & Cons?

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
6y

Cozy all the way. All of my landlord clients use it seamlessly and it's much better for the tenants. Never use Zillow for anything unless you have to, which you will never have to do.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Lindenhurst, IL · Member since 2016 · 854 posts · 506 votes
    6y

    I would go with Cozy, but to be honest I rather use a spreadsheet than Cozy. I like Cozy for collecting rent, but at least for now, I don't call it a property management software. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Burlington County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 540 posts · 771 votes
    6y

    We use Cozy.co for what is currently a 4-property SFH portfolio. To date, we've found it easy to use and it is free. We'd recommend it for anyone in our similar circumstance.

  • Peter TverdovBusiness Member
    Developer · New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    I own a property management company in New Jersey. We used Cozy up to about 70 units under management. We only stopped because we were switching to Appfolio. Cozy is great to collect rent, no complaints.

  • Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y

    Cozy all the way. All of my landlord clients use it seamlessly and it's much better for the tenants. Never use Zillow for anything unless you have to, which you will never have to do.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.