Property Management - Memphis property in 38109 (Coro Lake)

Property Management - Memphis property in 38109 (Coro Lake)

Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Good day. I've had my 1st property rented out for the past 3 years, not the most professionally ran on my part but its paid off. My tenant is leaving a month before I go off for a military deployment. Trying to find a property management that can take over the transition of a new tenant. What should be some key considerations in hiring a property management group? I 

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 377 posts · 258 votes
    6y

    Try Reedy & Company. Contact Mark Hart or Zach Baddour. I've used them for all of my Memphis rental properties. Very solid company

  • Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 40 votes
    6y

    With any property management company, be sure to vet them properly. BiggerPockets had an article with like 80 questions to ask a property management company. While you may not need all 80, this should definitely inspire some ideas and get you going in the right direction.



    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/2015-10-09-questions-ask-property-management

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.