Recommended insurance companies in Hawaii

Recommended insurance companies in Hawaii

Ryan MeyerPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs · Member since 2020 · 45 posts · 36 votes

Hi BiggerPockets Team,

I'm looking for recommendations for stellar insurance companies that provides flood and hazard policies in Hawaii. I'm analyzing two rental properties that will both potentially be established under one LLC. Thanks.

0Reply
34 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Makawao, HI · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 39 votes
    6y

    I have State Farm and have been very happy with their service.  The only thing is if the property is within 500Ft of the ocean they will not cover it.  I had a property a few years ago and learned this at that time.

  • Ryan MeyerPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs · Member since 2020 · 45 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    Thanks, Colby. 

    Both are within 350 ft from the ocean. I received a quote from Liberty Mutual. It was hard enough just to reach that local office in order to get my first quote. I'm looking for other companies to compare and find the best plan. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Paia, HI · Member since 2016 · 479 posts · 311 votes
    5y

    USAA is great too

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.