Votes
Hernan B.
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Parking and Electricity

Hernan B.
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted May 14 2013, 18:01

Just got a notice of violation from the city for not having all parking areas paved. Currently the parking area for my tenants is gravel. The problem is that some of them have two cars and have been double parking with their second car going into the lawn. I don't think I would have gotten the violation if they were parking in the gravel. However, now I have to deal with it. Does anyone have an example of a 5 day notice for a parking violation. I'm just not sure how to word it. Furthermore, should I spend the money and actually get it paved? I was planning on putting a fence up to cut the edge of the lawn of from the gravel. Will this be enough?

Secondly, I have a tenant who has been using extension cords to tap into the common electricity (the electricity I pay for). He states that he owes the electricity company over 6k and wants me to state to the electricity company that he no longer lives there and that his gf lives there. I told him to have her apply and we'll see. Is this worth it? Also, does anyone have any ideas for wording on 5 day notice for stealing electricity?

I appreciate any input provided!

Thanks

Loading replies...