Any Small Multifamily Property Managers in Kansas City

Any Small Multifamily Property Managers in Kansas City

Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 12 votes

Hi BP! I am looking for a property manager in the Kansas City area with experience with older small multifamily buildings. The 6-unit building is in the Historic Northeast part of the City. Any recommendations of quality property managers that can help me with this property?  

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lee’s Summit, MO · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @George White I recently hired @Rod.Bownds with Real Property Management Consultants in KC as PM for a SFR I own in Independence. I am totally happy with them and recommend them based on my experience so far. Good luck!

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Account Closed, I'll give them a look!

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    A few I'd have clients use is Atlas, Sage Door, and Teresa Penner

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.