PM in MI - Saginaw, Bay City, Midland

PM in MI - Saginaw, Bay City, Midland

Investor · Southeast Michigan · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 12 votes

Can any of the Michigan investors recommend a reliable property manager in Saginaw, Bay City or Midland? Also, are there any PMs that you would not recommend? Thank you!

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Albany, OR · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 3 votes
5y

We use Ayre Rhinehart of Midland MI

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Saginaw, MI · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Lisa. I'm not sure I can be much help because I'm a total newbie looking for my first house-hack. I do live in Saginaw and if you ever need boots on the ground up here let me know.

  • Investor · Midland, MI · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Hi Lisa,


    I personally use Condo and Rental Services out of Saginaw to manage my quadplex in Bay City. Mike has done a good job in meeting my needs in a PM, and was referred to me by another investor/acquaintance who uses him to manage 6 units for him. Mike manages around 300 units in the Tri-Cities area and has been in the industry for his entire life. 

    Josh Burch, of Ayre Rinehart, provides property management for their Real Estate firm and manages a lot of properties in the Tri-Cities area as well. I know many who have been very happy with their services as well. 

    You'll have to identify what you want in a PM, and go from there. These are the two local options I am aware and somewhat knowledgeable of.

    I hope that helps. Feel free to reach out if there is anything else I can help with. 

    Happy New Year!

  • Investor · Southeast Michigan · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Sean Oppermann - Thanks for your reply - I appreciate your offer of local boots on the ground and will let you know if anything pans out.  Happy Holidays!

  • Investor · Southeast Michigan · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Isaac Phillips - Thanks for your reply and referrals.  I will reach out to the companies you mention to discuss their services, etc.  Also, do you mind if I DM you to connect directly?  I'd love to hear how your properties in Tri Cities are performing...

  • Investor · Midland, MI · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Lisa Gould I don't mind at all.

  • Real Estate Broker · Grand Rapids · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hey Lisa, Check out MLD Companies. Mike and Drew Loomis do a really good job and manage multifamily as well. 

  • Investor · Albany, OR · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    We use Ayre Rhinehart of Midland MI

  • Investor · Southeast Michigan · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Shawn Jacobs and @Nathan Forbes I appreciate both of you giving me these leads. I will make some phone calls to see if they can help me. Happy holidays!

  • Norman HopsonPro Member
    Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Lisa Gould this is a bit delayed, but I have three rental units in Bay City. I have a very professional and dependable/reliable PM team. Much better than the first PM company, which was a bad experience.

    Reach out and I can provide their information.

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Do any of you have suggestions for PMs in upper Michigan? Specifically in the Mackinac Straights area? Not to hijack the thread or anything but thought I'd ask if any of the people mentioned in this thread work that far north and will they work with STR? Thanks.

  • Investor · Midland, MI · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Brad Hammond

    I do not believe that those PM's work outside of the Tri-Cities area. You may want to start with local realtors in that area and get referrals from them. Some of them manage STR's or rentals, and local regulations may require the use of a realtor for STR's.

    Hope that helps! Keep us posted on your findings please.

  • Norman HopsonPro Member
    Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Isaac Phillips, I have three rental properties in this area. I the company that I use is Alliance. They are out of Bay City and are very professional.

    Have had them for a couple of years.

    I can provide more details if needed.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.