Contractor needed for St Paul suburb area (Prior Lake)

Contractor needed for St Paul suburb area (Prior Lake)

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone can refer me to a good contractor in the Prior Lake (St Paul suburb) area. I have tried on the FB group but didn't get a response. Hoping for better luck here.

Thanks!

Doug

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I’m in Prior Lake. I have a Handy Man type that I like that can do a wide variety of things and I have a contractor friend out of Farmington that can do bigger more professional type work.

  • Real Estate Agent · Prior Lake, MN · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 63 votes
    5y

    What kind of work do you need done?  

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Kitchen remodel 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.