New to Real Estate · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 8 votes
The property has a gravel parking space. One of the tenants plows the area which ends up shooting some gravel over to the neighbors yard and on top of their small garage. The neighbors have reached out stating they are worried about damages to retaining wall, roof of their garage, and cleaning up the gravel in their yard. I will be reaching back out to the neighbors, but I am not sure what steps I should take.
Try talking with the tenant that handles snow removal, attempting to not have a snow plower shoot the gravel with some adjustments and add ons, what are some things to do? Where can I look up rules and regulations for this kind of situation?
Rental Property Investor · Concord, GA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
5y
Are you referring to a snowblower? If so, there's a way to use them on gravel without scooping it up. Sounds like the operator needs to read the manual.
Rental Property Investor · Concord, GA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
5y
Are you referring to a snowblower? If so, there's a way to use them on gravel without scooping it up. Sounds like the operator needs to read the manual.
New to Real Estate · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 8 votes
5y
@John Teachout Thanks for the heads up. I know of 1 inch risers that lift the blower up to prevent the gravel from being shot up. Sounds like I'll have to have a talk about how to use the snow blower correctly after I figure it out.