I need assistance, what’s the BEST eco friendly space heater

I need assistance, what’s the BEST eco friendly space heater

Investor · Haledon, NJ · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Just need a little help, own a 3 family unit all running on one boiler. I am within the winter season and floor three I had a plumber come out to provide an estimate on floor three changing to baseboard electrical heat. The plumber advised that spring would be ideal to switch everything over. The tenants have been so kind and patient , at 76 the unit heats up pretty okay, but they need more supplemental heat. I wanted to know if any one had any suggestions on the best eco friendly space heater I can provide to tenants . Or any other suggestion on how to give them supplemental heat until I do the conversion. We are now in feb so we have about a month and half to go. Thanks so much all.

0Reply
23 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix Arizona · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 686 votes
    5y

    My suggestion is those oil filled heaters,  i don't know the name but they are sold at Home Depot and Lowes and are about $30-45.  They are vanilla/cream in color and stand about 18 inch high.

    They heat up and you can touch them and they are very safe/tenant friendly!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.