Northern Rental Property Insurance Broker Recommendation

Northern Rental Property Insurance Broker Recommendation

Investor · Emeryville, CA · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 4 votes

Hello there!

I have been owning properties in Oakland CA for about 10 years and it is very difficult to find a good insurance broker.

Can someone recommend a good insurance broker?

Thank you in advance,

George Chung

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason BottPro Member
    Insurance Agent · Nationwide · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @George Chung I have a good REI Insurance broker partner on the West Coast that I will send my clients to when they have CA properties I don't have a good option for. I will PM you his info.

  • Investor · Emeryville, CA · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Jason Bott

    Thank you Jason!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.