What App do your tenants use to pay rent?

What App do your tenants use to pay rent?

Investor · Berwyn, IL · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 8 votes

So I wanted to set up Zelle for our LLC but have noticed in the past that I cannot make transfers to other peoples LLC Zelle accounts if I have a debit card linked to my Zelle.

I am assuming that tenants will most likely be using a Zelle account with a debit card to pay rent.

What do you all use in this situation?

Thanks so much!

Tomas

2Reply
276 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 25 posts · 19 votes
5y
I use Cozy. That platform allows me to share documents with the tenants and do some other things are convenient. My bank doesn't let me use Zelle for a business account.
See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, MN · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 323 votes
    5y

    @Tomas Satas

    11/12 of my tenants pay with money orders. Why nobody has bank accounts I don’t know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.