Great Property Management in Kansas City, MO ?

Great Property Management in Kansas City, MO ?

Nina ErlandsonPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 29 votes

Hello fellow investors! I have 3 properties in MO and the goal is to acquire 3 more by end of Q2. I live in CA and I need someone reliable. Do you have any referrals based on your personal experience with a PM in Missouri?

1Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Reno, NV · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 34 votes
5y

@Nina Erlandson I just closed my first property in KC-MO. I am using Northpoint Asset Management. Their fees are flat and no fee for lot of small things. They have been helping me to get a property by running rental numbers and advising on area as well before i gave them business. It is actually funny that the home I bought was actually maintained by the them with prior owner as well which we dint know :-)

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Reno, NV · Member since 2020 · 58 posts · 34 votes
    5y

    @Nina Erlandson I just closed my first property in KC-MO. I am using Northpoint Asset Management. Their fees are flat and no fee for lot of small things. They have been helping me to get a property by running rental numbers and advising on area as well before i gave them business. It is actually funny that the home I bought was actually maintained by the them with prior owner as well which we dint know :-)

  • Nina ErlandsonPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 29 votes
    5y

    Thank you Murali! And congratulations on your first property in KC,MO, I wish you many more!

  • Wholesaler · Independence, MO · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    Congrats! I am from KCMO and have several rentals myself. Rental income is very good here and I have been very happy with my returns. I would be happy to help you grow your portfolio as I have with others if you would like! Feel free to PM me. 

  • Real Estate Professional · Salisbury, MO · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    I recommend and use Voepel Property Management.  No complaints.  DM me if you'd like a few examples of how they've handled issues or how their processes work. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.