Assisted Living Real Estate Investment

Assisted Living Real Estate Investment

Vern HarrisPro Member
Realtor · Centennial, CO · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 8 votes

I put together deals in which operators lease the properties from investors, and have started doing this across the nation. I have an opportunity in Pennsylvania in which the operator wants to buy the property. The deal is for $500k, and has 63 beds so it should easily support the payments.

Is there anyone out there that might want to take on this deal? It is too small for our normal program, so we are out. (We usually start at $1m)

While on this topic, I am looking for other investors who might want to be the landlord in some of these deals.

If interested, please contact me!

0Reply
21 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Boston, MA · Member since 2010 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Hi Vern, I would like to speak with you regarding some of these opportunities.
    Thanks,
    Kevin Rich
  • Titus HillPro Member
    Accountant · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hey @Vern Harris. I am interested. However I mainly invest in FL.

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hi Vern, I’m extremely interested and is willing to relocate. How can we schedule a call. 

  • Vern HarrisPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Centennial, CO · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    I just PM'd you

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando · Member since 2016 · 114 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    @Vern Harris

    Hey Vern, we have a 71 bed soon under contract in south florida and are looking for more in this asset class. 

    When would be a good time to speak to you?

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Vern Harris interested let’s connect would like to learn more

  • Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Vern Harris I am interested in this.  I invest in NJ and PA and looking to get into assisted living real estate.  I would love to connect.  Please PM if you want to discuss. Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.