Looking for a investor friendly 30 year loan product.

Looking for a investor friendly 30 year loan product.

Investor From Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 26 votes

Hi all, does anyone out there have some good recommendations for banks that are offering investor friendly mortgage products in Oregon particularly? I'm looking to BRRR out of a flip for one loan or looking to lump my 4 doors into a portfolio loan. A small but mighty portfolio.

Thanks in advance!!

4Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 348 posts · 143 votes
5y

If you can get approved with a conventional loan I would definitely recommend taking that route as it will typically give you better rates and terms. 

If you can't due to DTI or guidelines or are simply looking to go the portfolio route I would be happy to chat with you.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Grant SchroederPro Member
    Lender · OR ID AZ CA WA CO NV TN MT · Member since 2018 · 598 posts · 312 votes
    5y

    @Steven Denio Investment property & second home interest rates have jumped with Fannie/Freddie in the past month, but there are still some great private and portfolio solutions in the Portland, Oregon market. I would be happy to send you some more information on private/portfolio options. Shoot me a DM and I can give you the run down if you’d like. Have a great weekend!

  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 348 posts · 143 votes
    5y

    If you can get approved with a conventional loan I would definitely recommend taking that route as it will typically give you better rates and terms. 

    If you can't due to DTI or guidelines or are simply looking to go the portfolio route I would be happy to chat with you.

  • Investor From Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    @Grant Schroeder I’d love to chat more about your portfolio options and thank you for reaching out.

    Please contact me direct 541–408-3687

  • Investor From Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    @Michael Glist thanks. I'd like to go conventional but am interested in using the equity in my homes to not be too thin on my liquid funds. I'm trying to cash out on the down of my rehab loan at the exit of possible on this current BRRR.

  • Brad HammondBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 605 votes
    5y

    Hi @Steven Denio, you should reach out to @Julee Felsman (not sure why I can't tag her).  She is a local investor and lender wiz. 

  • Investor From Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    @Brad Hammond, Thanks for reference. I’ll reach out.

  • Investor From Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    @Brad Hammond thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.