Recommendation for General Contractor/Handyman/Jack of all trades

Recommendation for General Contractor/Handyman/Jack of all trades

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 105 posts · 26 votes

Hi guys, my handyman has been having some recent heath issues and so I'm looking for some recommendations on someone (or a company) who can do a little of everything for a fair price. My apartments aren't high end so I've steered clear of the expensive contractors typically unless it's big or specialized jobs. I'm looking for someone who can do a little of everything. My latest project consists of a small kitchen/bath remodel, paint, and tile. 

1Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 105 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    I think it shows near my name but I forgot to mention I'm in Phoenix AZ

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    @Corey G. I have a few contacts I could share, all aren’t on bigger pockets though. Hopefully one of them can help you out.

    @David Avery may be a good connect as well

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix Arizona · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 686 votes
    5y

    I know a guy that can do these jobs quick, effective,

    and great cost.

    He loves to do these small jobs in between the big jobs as well.

    He is tenant friendly, and very versed in Construction.

    davidaveryconstruction.com

    ROC 331866

    Thanks

    Dave

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.