buying a multifamily property in Jacksonville Florida

buying a multifamily property in Jacksonville Florida

Investor · Sf Bay Area · Member since 2021 · 90 posts · 41 votes

Is anyone familiar with Jacksonville Florida. I am preapproved, have an agent and I am looking at Multifamily property in Jacksonville. 

questions I have. 

What have been your experiences investing in Jacksonville 

Any other areas of Florida that you would recommend looking at 

Zip codes to avoid in Jacksonville buying in 

Any recommended contractors/ property managers in the area. 

2Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Rota, Spain · Member since 2019 · 156 posts · 68 votes
    5y

    So I own two townhomes and would like to get into the multifamily game at some point, but if you don't find the multifamily properties I would look into trying to find a deal in St Johns county it has the best schools in the state. I filled both my townhomes within a week of putting ads up because it is really desirable. Orange park has some deals to. I would stay away from north Jacksonville because it can be a little rough. Hope this helps. Pm me if you got any other questions.

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Patrick Thomas Dickinson hi Thomas, did you get your multi family? I am also looking into get one. Have not had much luck. Any directions will be appreciate it. Thx

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.